GO IRONMAN! PHOENIX, AZ

GO IRONMAN!  PHOENIX, AZ

Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's a New Day

Hey guys,
Well, it's a new day for Jalene and she's been hanging tough through another weekend. She's been feeling good off and on, and just trying to stay healthy through all of this. Her next 2 hour radiation session is on Tuesday, then again on Wednesday, but all the LOVE being sent her way by family and friends is helping!

In another week the bracelets will be here and I'll be shipping them out! I've seen the 'art mock' and they look awesome! Once I've shipped them out, I'm going to set up a slideshow video on the blog so people can send in their 'bracelet-wearing' pics and we'll show them all on the blog and get to see everyone wearing their bracelets.

I'm sorry that no online payment method is available. I'm not able to find a way to do this without Jalene's donation account being charged fees, and I definitely would rather do this the old-fashioned way than to trade convenience for fees.

Keep the love coming!

Peace, Janis

No comments: