GO IRONMAN! PHOENIX, AZ

GO IRONMAN!  PHOENIX, AZ

Monday, October 20, 2008

Diane brought it baby!

This post is a big SHOUT OUT to my cousin Diane in Minnesota. She came up with an amazing idea to have a 'donation' garage sale in which all proceeds go towards Jalene and the boys. So, with her idea in gear, my other cousin Mandy and my Aunt Rita all got together to make it happen. Even my cousins' neighbors all pitched in to donate household items...and they don't even know Jalene..so if that isn't God in the works, I don't know what is. :)

So a HUGE THANK YOU goes out to the Minnesota crew who pulled together and raised a great deal of money for the Jalene donation account!!! Our favorite priest here in Portland, Fr. John, has a great saying: YOU ARE LOVED!

xxxooo

Janis and Family

No comments: