GO IRONMAN! PHOENIX, AZ

GO IRONMAN!  PHOENIX, AZ

Monday, October 27, 2008

This lifeguard's for you Jalene

Ok, so tuesday morning is Jalene's radiation treatment. I know she's really having a hard time, so sister, this should give you a laugh.

I know that your own personal lifeguard, David, is singing straight out to ya! Especially because of what happened when our family was camping waaaaaaaaaaaay long ago. All I remember is swimming in the lake, when all of a sudden the lifeguard came running and splashing by me, muscles rippling in the sun...and he went jumping in the water to save my sister Jalene from drowning. Well, we all know that Jalene was wildly flailing her arms 'supposedly' drowning because she thought the lifeguard was a hottie. And this I vaguely remember because I think I was only 10 years old or so..which would put Jalene at about 12 years old.

Good stuff. So Jalene, this 'lifeguard' is for you!



xxxooo

No comments: