GO IRONMAN! PHOENIX, AZ

GO IRONMAN!  PHOENIX, AZ

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Julianne's first post for Auntie GG

Today is my daughter, Julianne's (2 1/2 years), first post to the blog for Jalene, aka Auntie GG. Jalene is going through radiation again today, starting at 11am...keep prayers coming! Julianne has proudly picked out the song playing on the blog today, "The Farmer in the Dell". She is singing it right now for Auntie GG and the following is Julianne's message:


"I have a listening sticker Auntie GG. And I'm getting another one! I love Auntie GG!
I love Auntie GG and I love her best! Most of all, I love DaDa! I love Liam and Dad. I love pencils, paper, computers, bugs, flys, and bees. We have a candle, a train, and my Katie Morag book.
I want to say to Auntie JJ.. hello Grandpa and Nana Julie and Jericho!!!! I love DaDa, Toby, Mama, and the tic tac toe game.
I hope you feel all better and I love your toe"

Love,
Julianne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE You too Julianne. Hope this note made you laugh a little bit today Jalene. I know I did. "I love your toe?" What the heck does that mean? I don't think it really matters - she loves you - we all do. I am proud of you for being so strong. We are all behind you. Kudos to my wife for pouring her energy into something positive. Hang tough - we will see you soon. Feel the love sister! Matthew