GO IRONMAN! PHOENIX, AZ

GO IRONMAN!  PHOENIX, AZ

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Message from Minnesota

Jalene is still hanging in there this week, but definitely having a tough time. She's been to work every day, and yesterday completed her 6th week of radiation.

Here is a special email I received from my Aunt Rita in Minnesota...my mom's side of the family. Our 'Burtness' cousins are pretty amazing! :

"Hi Janis, I hope you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you all daily. Diane and Mandy were over for dinner tonight and Diane is going to organize a garage sale, just for donations only. We've got to hurry up before the snow flys. Diane thinks of everything.... It must be the Burtness blood in the two of you! She has talked with some of her friends and people seem to have tons of stuff to donate so we should do pretty good. I'll keep you posted. Tell everyone hello for me. I sure miss you all,
Hugs and kisses, aunt Rita"

So, thanks to everyone who loves Jalene...wonderful things are happening.

peace,
Janis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thank you Minnesota, that's so awesome! Jalene hasn't felt well all day today..didn't make it into work, so I'm hoping she'll feel better in the morning. I am so glad I am here in her driveway.I wouldn't want to be any other place. Thanks again to Diane, Mandy, and Rita...I love you!
Julie (Jalene's mama)